You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
— Jane Goodall (via freeasabirdfaraway)
I know that we all think that we are immortal, we are supposed to feel that way, we are graduating, the future is and should be bright, but like our brief 4 years in high school, what makes life valuable is that it doesn’t last forever, what makes it precious is that it ends. Today of all days I am here to remind us that time is love, so don’t waste it living somebody else’s life, make you stand for something. Fight for what matters, no matter what! Because even if we fall short, what’s better way to live?
— Gwen Stacy (via perlaleza)
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others